At Raffa & Ebeid each member of our team is an authority in his or her area of practice, ensuring thorough understanding of the issues in your case, studying each evidence and rendering advice. Raffa Ebeid Partners advise sitting arbitrators, mediators and conciliators on arbitration and ADR law and practices. REP also act as Arbitrators in Contract, Commercial and Company Law, in the Middle East and Europe, with excellent grasp of Financial Disputes, Technical Engineering and Sharia Law Contracts.
Financial services disputes are often complex and involve high stakes. Our team advises financial services clients on a broad range of domestic and international disputes involving litigation and arbitration.
- Banker-customer/mis-selling claims
- Bribery and corruption issues
- Consumer credit disputes
- Co-ordinating international cross-border disputes
- Disputes arising out of complex financial products and structures (including securitisations and derivative instruments )
- Fraud and asset tracing claims
- Investment funds, hedge funds and trusts disputes
- Private and retail banking disputes
- Real estate and asset finance disputes
- Regulation and FSA enforcement actions and investigations
- Worldwide freezing injunctions